- Cookies may also be used by our partners, in particular by analytical service providers, such as Google Inc.
- The website uses the following cookies:
- Saving choosen language option;
- Saving other selection options;
- Session cookies.
- The website uses external analytical services, such as Google Marketing Platform.
- Google Analytics Measurement Code is implemented on the website. The service collects data, including user profile as well as session attributes.
- Data are not processed in association with the data identifying the user (personal data).
- Detailed information on the processing of data by Google Inc. can be found at the address: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Basic information applicable when the user provides their personal data, in order to establish or maintain a business contact or business relationship with ProService Finteco sp. z o.o.
The Controller of user’s personal data shall be ProService Finteco sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland, 12A Konstruktorska Street, registered in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: 0000594698, TIN (NIP): 7010533747, with share capital in the amount of 1,123,250.00 PLN.
B. Data Protection Officer
The Controller designated Data Protection Officer, Dariusz Fornal.
DPO can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com or via telephone at the Controller’s’s reception desk phone number +48 22 58 81 900.
C. The purpose of processing personal dataThe Controller processes personal data to establish and maintain business contacts and business relationships.
Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent of data subject, expressed in the voluntary application of these data (Article 6 (1) a of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR), and in relation to legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or a third party include:
- establishing and maintaining trade cooperation,
- marketing, promotion and development of ProService Finteco Sp. z o.o. and companies from the Group;
- determination, investigation and protection against possible claims;
- sending data within the ProService Finteco Sp. z o.o .;
- keeping statistics and analyzes.
D. Recipients of personal data
The data may be transferred to entities providing the following services to the Controller:
- marketing, promotion and development services rendered for ProService Finteco sp. o.o. and the entire ProService Finteco sp. o.o. Group of Companies;
- technical and IT services, as well as analytical services,
- keeping an external archive or data destruction,
- conducting audits, monitoring compliance with law, consulting.
and the Controller will share personal data (1) with legal advisors or (2) entities authorized to obtain them under applicable law, provided that the reasons for such disclosure have been fulfilled.
E. Transferring personal data to a third country or international organization
The Controller does not intend to transfer any personal data to customers in a third country or international organization.
- Reliability and transparency of processing
A. Processing period
Personal data will be processed for the duration of the Controller’s legitimate interest, including the duration of business relationship or maintaining business contacts. In case of processing personal data for the determination, investigation and protection against possible claims, personal data will be processed for a period of expiration of such claims, unless applicable laws require their longer storage.
B. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has a right to request from the Controller:
- access to their data;
- rectification of data in case they become out of date or incomplete (or otherwise incorrect);
- erasure of personal data in cases where the data are no longer needed for the purposes of their processing as specified above, and if the processing was unlawful; or if the need to delete the data results from the legal obligation imposed on the Controller;
- restriction of processing personal data;
- personal data transfer.
The data subject has also a right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
C. The right to complaint
Anyone who considers that their rights have been violated in any way, has the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Office
Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Personal Data Protection Office)
Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa
D. Additional information
Providing the data is optional, but it is necessary for the effective establishment of business contacts or commercial relations with the Controller.
The Controller shall not use any data to carry out automated decision-making processes.